Note: This piece originally posted on January 24, 2012, just about a year ago. Many of you hadn’t started reading the blog yet and I wanted to bring these to your attention. And for those “old timers” among you, I thought you might enjoy a reread. This “List” post is valuable because you can access each of the ten reasons, and their corresponding texts, from this one piece. I hope you enjoy them.
10 Things I Love About Being An Artist – The List
This is a recap of a series of posts I wrote listing some of the reasons I love being an artist. They are numbered 1 through 10 but are in no particular order. If you click on each title, or whichever title interests you, you will be taken back to the original post.
- Standing up to my easel.
- The cacophony of creativity that opens.
- The searching journey.
- Finding community with other artists.
- Living within silence.
- The luxury of time and rest.
- An awareness of the seasons, being connected to the land.
- Living life deeply.
- The ability to communicate on a profound level.
- The opportunity to live my truth.
Love to you all,